Tbilisi – the historic center of the Caucasus, the capital of Georgia. His history covers sixteen centuries. The history of the Tbilisi-city begins with sulfurous waters, for centuries people used it as baths with varied medicinal indications. The special feature of the sulfur waters of Tbilisi is that the waters contain gas “metan”.
Indications of treatment:
Diseases of motion organs:
- Chronic arthritis of infectious origin.
- Subsequent residual events of acute rheumatic polyarthritis.
- Traumatic arthritis in acute and chronic periods.
- Arthrosis originated on the basis of endocrine and metabolism disorders.
- Deformed Polyarthritis.
- Mild and medium gravity forms of spondylorrhites and spondylocytes.
Diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- Myocardial dystrophy in compensation stage and blood circulation with I and II degree Insufficiency.
- Cardiosclerosis: Myocardial and atherosclerotic origin, compensation stage and blood circulation with I and II degree Insufficiency (according to lung).
- Heart Valve diseases in compensation stage and of blood circulation with I and II degree Insufficiency.
- Hypertonic Disease I and II stages, without disturbing the function of the brain and cardiovascular sclerosis and the kidney function.
- Angio neurosis.
- Thrombophlebittes (not earlier than three months after acute period).
Diseases of the nervous system:
- Diseases of peripheral nervous system neuritis, neuralgia, radiculates, plexites and others.
- Functional diseases of the nervous system – neurasthenic reactions, vegeto dystons.